why cant i just plug myself into a charger
GUYS I FOUND GASOLINE
THANK YOU MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE
i wonder if troye has a version thats not explicit because this is too much for me
I reblog this every time it shows up on my dashboard
Wheres that picture of that judge doing the thing
Canadian police on the job.
YOU DO IT THEN
remember when zack and cody entered a parallel universe
and london was smart
and maddie was dumb
and esteban was a woman
me the past weeks thanks to school
Girls are trained to say, ‘I wrote this, but it’s probably really stupid.’ Well, no, you wouldn’t write a novel if you thought it was really stupid. Men are much more comfortable going, ‘I wrote this book because I have a unique perspective that the world needs to hear.’ Girls are taught from the age of seven that if you get a compliment, you don’t go, ‘Thank you’, you go, ‘No, you’re insane.’
- The Doctor wrote LISTEN and forgot
- There was a kid under the blanket
- Orson Pink was going mad from isolation
- The Banging and screeching was causes by cooling pipes and air escaping from the broken air shield
- THERE WAS NEVER ANY CREATURE. IT WAS ALL IN THIER MINDS. The fear in this episode is the fear of not knowing, the fear of not seeing, and the fear of the belief that something is standing right behind you, right under the bed, even when there isn’t.
As Halloween approaches I feel like half of a Tumblr is like
and the other half is like
I am a combination of both these things, all year.
So I just had the shit creeped out of me.
I’m not someone who believes in ghosts, but I was sitting in my room, alone and in the dark, and I heard the strings of my violin being softly plucked.
My violin is hanging on the wall several feet away.
So I gathered my courage, grabbed my phone, and used the camera light to investigate.
And found this.
A goddamn spider was playing my violin. Not even joking. The little shit.
I think I’d have preferred a ghost….
Page 1 of 279